Roasted Masala Paneer | Paneer Recipes | Masala Paneer | Starter Recipes | Healthy Recipes | Tikka
#RoastedMasalaPaneer #PaneerRecipes #MasalaPaneer #EasyPaneerRecipes #paneer #starter #paneerstarter #paneertikka #healthyrecipes #Homecooking
Home-made Paneer Recipe video link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhBY1qoJU4
Paneer Recipe video playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFhw-Rie62rQQHII48flLB3UWiNNlowPJ
Paneer – 400 Gms
Salt – 1 Tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Ghee – 2 Tsp
To Make Coriander Mint Chutney
Green Chilli – 3 Nos
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Salt – 1/4 Tsp
1. Cut the paneer into large cubes and put them in a bowl.
2. To this add salt, chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix well. Let the coated cubes sit aside for 15 mins.
3. For the coriander mint chutney, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies, lemon juice, salt and a little water to a mixer jar and grind them into a fine paste.
4. To a wide pan, add ghee and place the marinated paneer pieces in it.
5. Roast the paneer pieces on all sides on medium flame.
6. It roughly takes about 1-2 mins to fully roast on each side.
7. Take out the roasted paneer, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle some chaat masala powder.
9. Serve it hot with some coriander mint chutney or tomato ketchup by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/