Badam Kheer Recipe | Badam Milk | Almond Milk | Kheer Recipes | Indian Dessert | Indian Sweets
Badam Kheer is a rich, creamy and delicious Indian dessert made of milk and almonds. This yummy dessert can be served either hot or chilled.
#BadamKheerRecipe #BadamMilkRecipe #almondkheer #almondmilk #badammilkrecipe #kheer #badamrecipes #almondrecipes #badammilk #indiandessert #indiansweets #almondkheerrecipes #homecooking
Indian Sweets Recipe Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQHxKL-XuUc&list=PLFhw-Rie62rRJ4OW3TRdVJC1CMyFGZ0KV
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase https://www.amazon.in/shop/homecookingshow
Soaked Badam – 1 Cup
Milk – 1 Litre
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
1. Soak the almonds in water for 6 hours. Peel off the skin and put them in a mixer jar.
2. Add boiled and cooled milk to this gradually. Grind it into a fine paste.
3. Keep the smooth and creamy paste aside.
4. To a deep bottomed pan, add milk and boil it until it is reduced a bit.
5. Add the saffron strands and boil for another 5 mins.
6. Then add the badam paste and continue to boil till it thickens on medium flame for about 10 mins.
7. To the thickened kheer mixture, add cardamom powder and mix well.
8. To this add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
9. Badam Kheer is ready, garnish it with sliced almonds and saffron strands.
10. Serve the Badam Kheer hot or chilled
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/